Social Icons

June 06, 2011

D-PRYDE - Mars [Mixtape]


Russell “D-Pryde” LLantino is a 17-year-old writer and rapper with a fan base that extends to well over 250,000 fans across the world. The Toronto native released a series of wildly popular “freeverses” and covers on YouTube that have gained over 31 million views to date. D-Pryde and Mars Music Group partnered up with leading hip-hop and pop producers to develop the sound for MARS. Featured producers include Reefa (The Game, Fabolous, Rick Ross), August Rigo (Justin Bieber, Musiq Soulchild), and talented newcomer Den-Z. Acclaimed rapper, Joe Budden, and Power 105.1 FM’s DJ, Suss-One, make appearances, and Beyonce’s full time engineer, Jordan “DJ Swivel” Young, not only provided production, but also mixing. "This album is basically a story of how my life changed in a short year after signing my deal” said D-Pryde. “I was a kid that grew up too fast; so with all I learned, I flushed all that knowledge and struggle into 15 songs for a fan base that witnessed me grow." For more information about D-Pryde please visit: www.dprydemusic.com www.youtube.com/dprydemusic www.twitter.com/dprizzy www.facebook.com/dprydemusic



1.MARS (prod. Chynna)
2.Blink Of An Eye (prod. Den-Z)
3.Curtains (prod. Den-Z)
4.Did It On My Own (prod. Jordan DJ Swivel Young)
5.Mr. Prizzy (prod. Jahlil Beats)
6.No Sleep feat. Joe Budden (prod. Den-Z)
7.In My Mind (interlude) feat. DJ Suss-One (prod. Den-Z)
8.Runnin' (prod. Reefa)
9.Pryde Day (prod. Den-Z)
10.Highway (prod. Reefa)
11.Making My Name feat. Shantee Tyler (prod. Reefa)
12.Ready To Go (prod. Reefa)
13.Big Shot feat. August Rigo (prod. August Rigo)
14.Outro Flow (prod. Chynna)
15.Start Again (prod. Reefa





No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Member of The Internet Defense League