Social Icons

May 30, 2011

Conrizzle - From The Struggle to The Stage: Documentary (Trailer #1)



During the recording process of my CranGrape & White Girls album I decided to invite the cameras into my personal life because I feel as if It would help the listeners understand Conrizzle even more as an artist. In this documentary you will be introduced to my family, my hometown Goldsboro, NC, and all the things that make "Conrizzle" who he is now and who he aspires to be in the future. This is the first of a series of trailers that will be released in anticipation of CranGrape & White Girls (June 28th) Shouts to Grape Cloth (@GrapeCloth) & Slander for helping me to turn my virtual visions into a visual reality.

"CranGrape & White Girls" aka The Best Album of the SUMMER! Comes out on June 28th!! New single drops this Wednesday.

Thank you to all that has supported thus far. I am beyond blessed for you all.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Member of The Internet Defense League