Social Icons

January 30, 2011

Women Shouldn't Listen to Beyonce, Steve Harvey or Their Friends For Love Advice | Naked With Socks On

Women Shouldn't Listen to Beyonce, Steve Harvey or Their Friends For Love Advice | Naked With Socks On


Most relationships fail because of outside forces… Well, at least in my experience. I can recount several times where a woman and I were great one-on-one, but any time other people got involved in our relationship things went sour. Honestly, I sometimes wish I could just find my perfect woman and escape to a deserted island where we could live out the rest of our lives together and away from haters, instigators and busybodies.


Still, I understand that when it comes to romantic dealings between men and women that communication is a major factor in making things work. But, as we all know, men and women communicate differently so it’s inevitable that someone seeks advice from outside sources. Now, I’m not saying that it’s a bad idea to get a second opinion on something that’s troubling you about your partner, but here are 4 People Women Need to Stop Listening To... View More

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Member of The Internet Defense League