Social Icons

December 29, 2010

Running Errands: Make A List

Before you leave your home, make sure you know what you need to do. Also make sure you use your time wisely. I make a list of things I need to do for that day or things I need for following week or month. No need of making 10 trips, it should only take 1 or 2 days. It's all discipline. GET IT DONE.

Map out your destinations. For example: I leave  home, I look at my list of what I need to pick up or buy first. Dry Cleaners is right by the house. I've made the mistake of saying I'll get it on my way back home and forget to look at my list. Damn that get my shit now. Insurance office right across the street. So I picked up my dry cleaning and paid a bill in less than 5 min. Oh get out early.



I do more before 5am than people do all day and nope this isn't the military. Just get your ass up and GETTER DONE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Member of The Internet Defense League